Wednesday, October 6, 2010

nommin'.


nommin' (v.): the act of eating a delicious nom nom banh-mi sandwich. I was nommin' last night.


So far I think my latest list is coming along nicely.  Tonight we followed nom nom into the valley to fill up on banh-mi sandwiches and tacos.  After delays due to weather, traffic and finally a mad dash across the street we were in business. I loved it so much I even bought one for lunch tomorrow (thank you nom nom, for giving me something to look forward to on what always feels like the longest day of the week).  




The only thing missing? My very own nom nom tank. Want to know when nom nom will be in your neighbourhood?  Follow them on twitter, like them on facebook, or check out their website.


nom nom, I'll be seeing you (again) very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...