Wednesday, November 24, 2010

very vintage, very lovely.




Yesterday we stopped by the new Bookmarc on Melrose hoping to find striped fingerless gloves (most of the accessories have been moved over here from the Marc by Marc store across the street).  They didn't have the gloves this time, but the new store carries a quirky selection of books you probably won't find at your neighbourhood Barnes & Noble.  In the midst of a very entertaining book about bottoms and a cheeky guide to manners was this treasure, Very Vintage. Instantly a favorite (thanks to the gorgeous photos and detailed patterns), I hope to find this book under the tree on Christmas morning.  I have to admit, I might not be able to wait that long so this book might come home with me the next time I visit Bookmarc.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...