Tuesday, November 23, 2010

lanvin for h&m.



Before heading to my local H&M store this weekend (which by the way, I was informed sold out of this line by 11am), I was already on e-bay flipping through all the listings that were up within an hour of the east coast release. I slowly felt my Lanvin for H&M excitement disappear when I saw the insane mark-ups on the merchandise.

H&M, I love your designer collaborations, but if my only hope of finding anything from the collection is on E-Bay (like the dress that was selling for $199 at your store but now sells for $549 on E-Bay), I'd much rather go to Neiman's and spend a little more for the softer fabrics and better tailoring.  Please don't become the go-to supplier for the opportunistic e-bay seller , it takes away from all the great things you have going for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...