Tuesday, February 1, 2011

soup on demand.


Every time I tell you about Wahoo's chicken tortilla soup, I can barely stay awake long enough to finish the soup let alone take a picture. I'm telling you, this tortilla soup is what you need if you have a cold/flu/allergies/rainy day blues/extra time on a Sunday to lounge around. On Sunday afternoon I was still recovering from our morning bike ride up PCH, so I took advantage of the rainy weather, went to Wahoo's for a cup of soup and ordered Sex and the City 2 on demand. Sadly, I was disappointed in the movie but the soup was wonderful (as always).  For those of you who don't live near a Wahoo's, I'll post my homemade version of the soup later this week.

btw... This is the blanket I mentioned here, I love the funky details on the blanket like the little gold buttons you see here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...