Friday, January 28, 2011

recycled vintage blankets.



We picked up a red/beige/orange version of this blanket from Anthropologie just before the holidays and I wish they were still carrying it because I would definitely get another. It's perfect for the days you finally accept that you're still sick and the heaping pile of laundry should wait for another day. Yesterday was definitely one of those days for me and while I was debating whether I should go to the market or call for take-out, I was curled up this comfy blanket perusing gilt and rue la la, hoping dinner would magically appear while I distracted myself with Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs.   It didn't happen quite that way, but I did receive a text from my husband saying he wasn't feeling well either and was coming home early.  Any thought of making dinner went out the window and it was decided that we we're ordering chicken tortilla soup, perfect.  Is it bad that I was secretly happy he wasn't feeling well either so we could indulge in soup, some quality time on the couch and I wouldn't have to make dinner? Luckily we're feeling much better today and I think I'm finally on the mend.  Fingers crossed, xx.

P.S. Look at this throw, isn't it lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...