Wednesday, October 27, 2010

is it friday yet?


Today was one of those days where I wanted nothing more than to kick up my feet and enjoy a glass of wine.  When we celebrated our first wedding anniversary with a long, relaxing weekend at the Huntley, waiting in our room was a bottle of Roda Rioja that quickly became a favorite over the course of the weekend.  Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find it outside of the hotel.  My mood today renewed my desire to find it and stock our wine rack with a few bottles, so cross your fingers and wish me luck! 

What's your favorite bottle to pull from the rack when you're in the mood for a glass of wine that makes you feel like it's the weekend when it's only Wednesday night?

2 comments:

  1. You know - I was just thinking this week that I wish I wrote down the names of wines that I like. I buy wine just about every week but I must admit, I usually just choose based on how cute the bottle is. :) And even when I love it, I never write down the name and then I forget and wish that I remembered the next time I'm standing in front of all the bottles. That's it - I'm going to start a list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to start a list too :) I love that there's some one else out there who does the same thing, I usually pick by the picture, and no one ever understands why!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...