Tuesday, January 25, 2011


I came home from work today remembering Sex and The City was waiting on my DVR, so I threw down my bag, hopped on the couch and hit play. The gorgeous Vivenne Westwood wedding gown Carrie wears in the movie always reminds me of her fabulous Parisian wardrobe from the series finale. Maybe it's the fact that I'm still reading Lunch in Paris: A Love Story, with Recipes and I have Paris on my mind, but I have the sudden urge to slip into something tres chic, open my book to the pâtes aux petits pots, roquette, et fromage de chèvre recipe (pasta with fresh peas, arugula & goat cheese) and cook a fabulous dinner worthy of the first meal using the new pot and pan set we purchased over the weekend.  Want to dress like a fabulous French woman? Check out this interview with garance dore over at A Cup of JO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...