Tuesday, January 11, 2011

boot crush.

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Five Buckled Boot

Do these boots look familiar?  A few weeks ago I wrote about their black, high heeled fraternal twin and shortly after that I fell in love with this version.  I was more than happy to have them for my birthday, and even happier that I was allowed to wear them a couple days early.  Today I threw them on for the two block walk to the nail salon since it was freezing outside (by L.A. standards), even though I inevitably had to walk home in a pair of flips (and that walk turned into a light jog by the time I reached our parking alley). What do you think, aren't they fun? 

1 comment:

  1. So very cute! Can't believe you walked home in flip flops! Burrrrrr....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...