Tuesday, December 14, 2010

meet alexandra.


Yesterday I woke up before my alarm, had my lunch ready and even had extra time to  hold my morning coffee and catch up on news and my favorite blogs (like Oh Me, Oh My and Cupcakes & Cashmere).  Just as I was pulling up to work, I had a client cancellation and suddenly I found myself with an unexpected day off and nothing to do (a weird feeling after a hectic two weeks).  I wasn't sure how to feel about this since I was so unusually prepared for a Monday, but I guess it was meant to be since I came home and happened to come across these sunglasses on Rue La La that I would have missed if I had been at work.  Not only are they fabulous Tom Ford's, but they're the exact pair I've been trying to find for almost 3 years.  Luckily I was able to scoop them up and they should arrive just in time for my birthday!




1 comment:

  1. awww! i'm happy to be one of your favorite blogs! :) and great score!! those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...