Monday, November 29, 2010

i don't like mondays.

(eating under the empire state building)

I woke up this morning hoping I had a few minutes to ease into the day before the mad dash to work.  Just my luck it was 6:05 and I slept through my first alarm, but even that wasn't enough to stop me from hitting snooze twice before finally getting out of bed.  I made time for my morning coffee, my favorite blog, packed a couple of banana chocolate chip muffins and headed out the door. Here are a few of the things from our vacation last week that got me through another Monday.  


(homemade banana chocolate chip muffins)


(empty beaches post Thanksgiving morning spin class)



(newly painted walls)


(return to oz and f.a.q. at the aero)

Does your Monday need a pick me up? Check out I Don't Like Mondays, a super cute online boutique that always makes my day better (and how can it not with colorful tights like these ... would you wear them?)

2 comments:

  1. Love love the color of that wall! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who picked out the color for that wall??!?! looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...